Sunday, November 7, 2010

Twirltacular Championship Vestavia Hills

Ok so the weekend was full of fun fun fun! Twirling is my favorite thing to do and I just love that God has blessed me with  the opportunity to teach some girls from Haleyville. I decided I wanted to do a competition team and I never thought in a million years it would go sooo good but it SOOO DID!!!! They did great and I mjust thrilled to death! My younger girls got 6th place and my older girls got 3rd place!! Here are a few pics...........



Jake and Ty had fun while attending this twirltacular even they got to go to Cheesecake Factory and Stix and they brought almost every toy from the house to play in the hotel. I had a time getting all of that into the car haha but it was a blast! Way to go girls I can't wait till Destin!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment