Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 2010

About to make cookies for Santa

Jeff with the boys getting ready for Santa

Jake waiting on Santa's cookies


Santa's Plate

Ty was so excited about his gifts. This is my favorite picture!!!!

Jake was a little overwhelmed with his gifts lol





Snow on Christmas Morning


Oh Santa brought some 4-wheelers and new helmets

Ty is so excited about his new 4 wheeler!!!


Jeff and his kids

Our house in the winter wonderland!!

Jake and Ty got bikes and they ride them around the house all the time! I can't wait for it to get warm enough to go outside to ride. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.



All the kids have had the stomach virus the first week of Christmas vacation but Jeff and I survived and never got it. I took my kids to the Dr today and now they both have strep throat! Im ready for all the sick to go away!! It's been a wonderful vacation but ready for warm weather and healthy babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment