Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm reading a new book by Shelia Walsh called Let Go. So far this book has touched my life. Some strange situations have came up over the past week and it's just amazing how God put this book right infront of me right before some hard situations came into my life.
"I don't know what it is within us that wants to put others in their places. Rather than accessing Gods criteria of love and grace, we use our own human understanding of worth. I wonder how many wonderful opportunities to encounter Christ in others we have missed because of our blurred vision."
I have had some problems letting people tell me what they think my "worth" is to them and I have let it affect how I feel about myself! The only way I can break free from this dead, stale religion is with the glorious gift of fresh-baked grace every morning for the rest of my life!!

1 comment: