Friday, January 14, 2011

Jake Chandler Photography



Yesterday I had to take Ty to the Doctor and all you moms know how the Dr office is!!! You gotta WAIT and WAIT and WAIT and find things for the little ones to do. Ty had my iPhone and Jake found my camera in my purse so I wanted to show you all of his photography. If you would like to book him for your special occasion just give me a call!! (LOL)


Pretty good Pic of the Tyster


Pic in Dr Hamilton's Office

Mirror shot

Little fun with Mommy

This is Ty setting up the pose for Woody

A book about Feelings in Dr Hamilton's office

Ty playing with mommy actually he was trying to take Woody our of my purse and I was trying not to let him!

Oh and Jake just had to get one of Dr Hamilton when he walked in HAHA
Needless to say we had a little bit of fun at the Dr.'s office! My kids are the light of my life and I could not imagine life without them! Thank you God for your many many blessings and the Joy my kids bring to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment