Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Valentine

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Today I was at work and Jeff totally surprised me while taking my kids to lunch. He hardly ever gets to come up here because it's an hour away so it was a total surprise. He brought me 2 T-shirts, Auburn gear, and a gorgeous necklace. He is so kind, sweet, and thoughtful and I am so lucky to spend the rest of my life with him.
I also just have to give him a total kutos for being a WONDERFUL step-dad to my children. I was swamped last week with baton lessons and when I got home he had given Jake a bath, brushed his teeth, and got him dressed for bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How great is that???? He also bought Jake his new baseball shoes and glove. He also plays with my boys and treats them like they are his own. I think they both would vlecro themselfs to his hip if they could!!! It takes a special man to treat kids that are not his like his own. I am so blessed and thank God everyday for our HUGE family of 5 kids! Lucky Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment