Monday, March 8, 2010

So what else am I up to??

Hummm lets see I have started my own baton classes. I teach 2 classes on Monday nights and 1 class on Thursday nights. I am taking the girls to a comeptition next November and I am very excited! The older girls are working on a routine with "Thriller", my middle group is working on a routine with "Lollipop", and my tiny girls are working on a routine with "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". All of the girls outfits will match the song and they are being hand made, which makes it even more exciting!!! I will post pictures of the girls practicing soon. We are called the Northwest Alabama Twirlers.
Jake Bryant turned 4 years old today so Happy Birthday to my baby boy. His party is this Saturday and I am so excited! Ty turned 2 on January 10th, we clelbrated with a Chucky Cheese Party and I will not lie....I was EXHAUSTED!!!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment