Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Auburn Excitement

As some of you may know I have my own little baton twirlers that I teach weekly. I have sent them to a camp at Alabama and now I am having Auburn's Majorette Instructor Rachael Miller coming to Haleyville  in June to teach a camp. I am sooooo excited and I have a few girls who really want to be a part of the Tiger Eyes. I am soooo excited and wished I could only go back to my younger days to try out at Auburn. I will post pictures of this fun event in June!!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun!! Are you going to open it up to the public? I helped the Brilliant majorettes last year and some of them might want to come. Holly Dean Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am opening it up to the public. It's $30 and from 10-2 on Thursday June 17th in Haleyville. Just e-mail me and I will give you my cell number. wallyandkaydee@yahoo.com
    I didn't know you were a blogger Im so glad you wrote this so we can keep up with each other!! : )

    ReplyDelete