Tuesday, April 27, 2010

uggghhhhh

Negative Nina is coming out today!!! First of all I walk into my classroom to a DISASTER!!!!! The men who change out the filters in the air system knocked over my shelf which has all my paper for my class for the week!! Did they bother to pick it up?? NNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo and I am pissed!!!!! Not only that my shelf is broken. This has happened at least 5 times this year and I have about had it with the air filter people. So air filter guys for your own safety do not come to my room while I am here it might be bad lol!!!
Let me brag for a moment on my children........Jake and Ty are the most amazing little guys in the world. I could not imagine life without my little men. They make me laugh till I cry almost every single day. Jake and I have very deep convos at night (he sleeps with me) he said mommy do football players love their mommy and daddy? I said yes Jake they do they love them very much. Well do basketball players love their mommy and daddy and I said yes they do . Do Baseball players love their mommy and daddy? Yes Jake they do they love them very much. Well mommy I love you bigger than the whole world and I said Jake I love you bigger than the whole world and he gives me a big kiss and wraps his little arms around me and said get real close mommy and then I said Jake will you always do this to your mommy and he said mommy I will but you can't tell anybody!! LOLOLOLOLOL sooooo hilarious!!!! How very very blessed I am!! : )

2 comments:

  1. I would be mad too! I can't believe that they knocked over your shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the filter guys! That would tick me off too! Let's see if we can't think of something for you to do back to them..... :)

    ReplyDelete