Friday, April 30, 2010

well well I didn't think I would feel this way but....

I DO!!! I will be 29 tomorrow and Im not so happy about it. I didn't think it would bother me at all then I thought OMG this is my last year in my 20's Im getting old!! This can't be happening to me!! I know it may sound stupid but I feel 16 look 80 and Im so not ready to be 30!! So I am going to enjoy this last year in my 20's the best I can because I have a lot to be thankful for. God has blessed me beyond what I deserve and I deserve nothing!
This morning I came to school and my co-worker "LG" gave me a vase of flowers, my aide gave me some really good smelly lotions, and my partner in crime Jamie gave me a HUGE birthday sticker to wear!! It's been a great morning and am so thankful to work with such sweet hilarious ladies. The first grade teachers all went out to dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse for my birthday and it was a great time! We have so many funny stories plus we had 3 little ones with us to keep us very entertained! I am very excited about my plans for the weekend with the hubby. We are going to have a great time just the two of us and we do not get "just the two of us" very often so I enjoy every second I can with him.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It still sounds weird to say I am 30 but you have another year to get ready for that! Enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Nina. I was so busy when I saw you after the field trip that I didn't even remember to tell you happy birthday!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete